Care Plans and MDS
Cheney, KS 67025
8 hour day shift - 32 - 40 hours per week
This position is responsible for the development and completion of the MDS and care plans in accordance with current rules, regulation and guidelines which govern the resident assessment. This will be for a 45 bed skilled nursing facility.
Education, Experience and/or Training:
- Must possess a current active license to practice as a RN in this
- One year of experience in a geriatric/long-term care.
- Conduct initial and periodic comprehensive, accurate and
standardized assessment of each resident.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well
as laws, regulations, and guidelines governing long-term care.
- Resident care philosophy with a focus on providing the highest level
of quality service
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents,
family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the
Salary: $28.00 to $30.00 /hour
Schedule: Full Time, 32-40 hours a week, Day Shift,
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Please submit resume by completing online application above or apply in person:
Name: Teresa Achilles